Filling the codec gap
AfterCodecs brings you with consistency all the codecs and features you need
- ProRes, yes even on Windows
- H264 8K (not limited to 4K) and a fast YouTube export profile easy to use
- All 4 HAP codecs with faster algorithms
- Works without Quicktime !
Better and faster compression
AfterCodecs uses ffmpeg to encode H264 and H265 :
- Low bitrates videos are of better quality than before
- Choose the efficiency you need : fast encoding for your previews or low filesize for final delivery
- Save time directly in AE render queue without touching the command line and having huge temporary files
- FileSize targetting
More to come and ffmpeg sponsoring
AfterCodecs is regularly updated with new codecs, features or speed improvements. Send us an email, we listen to your needs !
Autokroma is also sponsoring new features and bugs fixing in ffmpeg and ffkroma, our own fork of ffmpeg. Our last sponsoring was fixing issues in ProRes 4444 alpha channel encoding.