- Microsoft Windows : version 7/8/10
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder CC 2017 to 2019 included
- Will be available on Mac OSX soon
- “Media Start” Timecode for NTSC footage (23.976 fps, 29.97fps) is wrong. This also mean you can’t export Final Cut Pro XML and import the timeline into DaVinci Resolve. SOLUTION : use our CEP Panel included in our installer : should be automatic for PPro CC 2019 and you just have to click a button for lower versions. Please read the Readme.pdf !
The missing piece in your Blackmagic workflow
- Import your .BRAW footages directly and natively into Premiere Pro and Media Encoder !
- Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve in the Source Settings panel
- Load and Save thoses params into .sidecar files
BRAW Studio is constantly updated with Blackmagic latest features : new cameras supported (BMPCC4K), new RAW params added (color spaces, gammas, highlight recovery) etc.